home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Sunday, January 01, 2012

rich & rare were the gems she wore

After working in retail for two years the thought of browsing through sale rails of unwanted items bores me. On New Years Eve, me and Mum ventured out to the January sales, and I was quite surprised with the quantity I came back with. I'm also awaiting a few online sale grabs to arrive which I will share with you. But this is my favourite purchase of the sale period:








I spotted this in River Island and instantly fell in love with it. Everything about it, the cut out detail was unique (to me anyway) the flourescent orange colour block was unusual for me as my wardrobe is built up of many black items. But the main component of the dress for me is the beautiful embellished collar.
What I love most about this dress is the simplicity, as I can throw this on in a hurry when none of my other outfits are good enough, with my killer heels and make a statement. 
Now i need to plan a good night out!


I think I'd fit in right in with the Sex and The City ladies in this dress
awaiting my phone call for cocktails!!


(had to repost as i somehow managed to delete it... silly newbie!)


6 comments:

  1. that is a rather stunning dress x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to wear it, will have to plan a night out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Love your blog - following now :) it would mean a lot to me if you could check out mine! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! Post a pic when you wear it!
    I would LOVE to go out with the Sex And The City girls... what a night that would be!
    Love, Rosie

    ReplyDelete