home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Saturday, January 28, 2012

mint & berry ice cream



 



nails - barry m
pyjamas - la senza 
cushions - argos 

this morning I painted my nails in two very cute pastel shades, I didn't realise they matched my kitty cat pj top till after I painted them! must of done it subconsciously.. I used Barry M, Mint Green 304 and Berry Ice Cream 308 they look very cute and will brighten up this miserable day.

How cute are my pyjamas? A kitty wearing a feather headdress to cute! They remind me of the movie Pocahontas, I'm gonna have to dig out all my old Disney videos. I swooped these up earlier in the month from La Senzas' closing down sale. Can't say I'll miss La Senza never really shopped in there, I just took advantage of the 70% of pyjamas.

I bought these two cute cushions from work yesterday, they were 2 for £15 plus my discount! they look lovely and fit in with the theme of my room. I'll have to share my bedroom with you soon as its done.

tonight will be spent chilling with a take away and lots of movies! perhaps Harry Potter marathon...
What are your plans this weekend?!

2 comments:

  1. really pretty.. i love your pi's xxx
    amourette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, sweetpea! I've also fallen in love with those pj's - must get myself to La Senza ASAP!

    ReplyDelete