home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2012

d.i.y incredible





On Saturday we had to dress up as Superheroes in work, to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust and to promote the new catalogue, I searched the internet for costumes but the results came back.. slutty.
So I decided to make my own, this is me as a d.i.y Incredible! 

  


to make this costume you will need:
a plain red top
dark transfer paper
gloves
leggings
so firstly you need to find a logo and flip it so it prints in reverse..
you can pinch the one above i already flipped it!

iron on depending on your image size, the bigger the image the longer you need to apply heat.
this will all be included in the instructions with the transfer paper.

allow to cool, peel off and your good to go!




Here is another costume I created using transfer print, for Tarnia's Lady Gaga 21st birthday!
This costume recieved lots of compliments, and it was super super easy to make!
I cannot explain to you how amazing and easy transfer print is, I think I paid about £4 for a pack of 10 sheets of eBay, but in retail stores its starts at £10 a pack. Make sure you buy the right transfer paper, as I used left over light transfer paper to make my incredibles costume, but I really should of used dark thats why the orange isn't very prominent on top of the red.



top - eBay

bit of a long post, but i hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. aww that dress at the end is so cute!! great job and thanks for sharing hun ^^

    from the NANA girls xoxo
    http://feedmenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks, was super dooper easy to make! :D

      Delete