home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Monday, January 02, 2012

NY RESOLUTIONS

Resolution: a state of quality of being resolute, a firm decision

These aren't really new years resolutions, as if they were I would of failed them already due to the vast amount of chocolate, sweets and take aways I've had over the festive period. So I'll call them commitments to myself, for a happier healthier me for 2012.

I recently took a quiz on BBC, the outcome told me to incorporate more exercise in my lifestyle and improve my diet. I do going spinning once a week and occasionally swimming but my diet is awful and I tend to binge on snacks rather than eat full meals.


commitments to myself for 2012:

- eat three meals a day
especially breakfast


- eat FIVE fruit/veg daily
so rubbish at this :(


- drink 8-10 glasses of water daily
rubbish at this too :(




- exercise more regularly
5 x 60 minute sessions a week



here is the link for the BBC quiz if anyone is interested:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/treatments/healthy_living/your_plan/

what are you personal commitments for 2012?

(don't own images, taken from google)

3 comments:

  1. I love this! My new years goals/plans as I call them, as Like you I would have broken/failed any resolution by now!

    So I have set myself the goal of exercising like you regularly to re-gain my post pregnancy body, and proove it can be done with out plastic surgery, drastic dieting and photo shop that most celebtraties are common for!!
    Next eat well!! I ate brilliant during pregnancy I intend to keep that.. But sometimes a chocolate bar or two is ok!..Right??
    I plan to buy a house with my partner!! Now the family is started time to get a forever family home :-) so time to save save save!!
    Well I think that's it??

    Sara xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Sara, we have lots of left over chocolate in our house which needs to be eaten before I can start haha. All the best with the house find :)

    and thankyou for the comment, nice to know people are enjoying it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete