home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

the worlds cutest cardigan



yes those are my pj's... lazy morning!



cardigan - laura ashley
string vest - new look

I love love love this cardigan I got it from Laura Ashley at the end of last summer.
The quality of it is obvs amaze, and the detail is just to irresistible, the bunting carries on all around the back. I am a sucker for anything bunting related, so they must of saw me coming. I live near the village where the Laura Ashley business all began and I have lots of knowledge on it! So it is important retailer to me and it isn't just old lady clothes and prints that they sell! The home furnishings are beautiful. I think it retailed aroud £56 which was to much but I got in the end of Summer sale, plus my Nans amazing staff discount worked out perfectly!

This morning I have spent putting together a Valentines present which I will share with you tomorrow,
its Tuesday guys four more days till the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment