home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

get rhythm, when you get the blues





taken with my new camera, taken my eye colour to a whole new level!

It feels like spring has sprung, I left my house yesterday to walk to work and I was blinded by the sun it's gave me an extra spring in my step and I was brave enough to wear less layers. I was planning on doing an outfit post today but my outfit didn't turn out too exciting. I wore leggings, t shirt, moccasins & my trusty leather jacket completed with a top knot and my moustache earrings. Today was day off 1 of 2, I went into town and returned some things to New Look which were just gathering dust and burning a hole in my pocket. I bought lots and lots of skincare products to try out on my skin as it keeps having random acne break outs - boo hoo :( - so i'll review those sometime next week after they've had a fair bit of usage. I bought myself an early birthday present today, the Samsung PL221 I'm so impressed with it. I was running round the house making everyone look at the quality of the image I took but my family weren't as enthusiastic about the crispness of the image. damn, non arty folk! So, I'll also share that with you once I've taken some snaps.

please if you could take the time to answer the poll on the right hand side, thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, i got it in a dorothy perkins sale ages ago! :) x

      Delete
  2. Haha I love your moustache earrings :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace =)

    check ou my blog
    http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete