home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Saturday, March 17, 2012

home sweet home


I have spent time doing up my bedroom lately but decorating isn't cheap so I had to have a small break in my interior planning. Payday is slowly coming around and I have my eye on a few pieces for my bedroom. After all I spend so much time in my bedroom it makes sense to make it a sanctuary of all things I love. This payday I will definately be purchasing a dressing table, I have my eye on one - please don't sell out before payday! - I need a new chest of drawers as I hate my current ones, I've had them when we moved in four years ago, and I will ashamedly admit they were the ones that previous owner left behind. 
I do have my eye on a chest of drawers from Ikea, now I live right in the middle of Wales, where nothing exists.. my nearest Ikea is probably Birmingham so I might sweet talk my Dad in to taking us as I find a £35 delivery charge to be horrendous! I also really like the above home accessories, mainly the rabbit night light, I must have you in my live! Will buying it for myself as an Easter present justify buying it? I think so!


cath kidston hangers - cath kidston
so beautiful, my clothes won't want to be hidden away in my cupboard if they are hanging on these!
'home' vase - laura ashley
I fell in love with the teacup lamp base previously, but this is just as cute.
floral doorstop - laura ashley
how sweet is this doorstop, i like the shades of pink.
flocked boxes - laura ashley
duck egg blue is my main colour in my bedroom, it makes sense for me to buy these with that in mind.
heart shelf unit - dotcomgiftshop
I need somewhere new to store my perfumes, this may be the perfect place..
dressing table - ikea
I need a dressing table in my life ASAP!

have a wonderful weekend whatever your plans are, I will be relaxing tonight & watching excessive episodes of Sopranos (my current obsession) giving my body a much needed rest after going out three weekends in a row!

2 comments:

  1. wow, so many cute things :) i love them all!
    I think your blog is great and I started to follow you! cannot wait to read more. maybe you'll have a look on my blog also :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much, its lovely to hear when people are enjoying my blog! :D i will definitely check your blog out too xo

      Delete